Just Push Play.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4AM FOREVER.

It's almost 3:15AM on this cold winter night. I'm curled up with a blanket and 2 heaters - i've had 3 cups of coffee in the last 10 hours and 500mL of V. I will not sleep until I catch up - Promise. Essay just finished. Now Jacaranda Physics is staring me in the face. Transistors - stuff you. Seriously ceebs to think. And Brian Shadwick - you have a hater: Me.

Kid Cudi blasting my eardrums - for the next 5 months: This is life.

i smoke, i drink, i do my thing, i'm living in my own world.
and if they hate, I let them - who gives a fuck?


Enjoy HSC juniors. ;)
You will love it.


&& whole school better come down to W1.6 tomorrow period 1 to see Minna do 150 pushups back to back. (Y) eshayzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment