
Cause I'll pull down a cloud for you
I'll circle the stars and bring you one back
I'll walk through the sun for you
Cause there's somethin you do
That got me walkin on the moon. :)
I'll circle the stars and bring you one back
I'll walk through the sun for you
Cause there's somethin you do
That got me walkin on the moon. :)
I hate regret. Today was my grandad's eightieth birthday party. It was at maiyoori's house. He's a legend, love that guy to bits. But, I dogged it to study physics with Alan Ng. :( I haven't feel this faggy in a while. But his actual birthday is June 4th so I'll party it up then and make up for it.
Macquarie Uni was packed today. like JAM packed. took me 20 minutes to find a seat and it's supposed to have 1100 seats. Man, I freaking hate fobs. I'm not being a racist fuck or anything, I just can't take fobs. I'm usually an accepting guy but I think I rage about this heaps LOL. But trust me you would understand too if you went to macq. not like the fobs who dress like edward haha cos that's not actual FOB. Those guys are cool lol. But I mean FRESHHHHHHHHHHHHHH off the boat. like they got off the boat last night, I can still smell the brine on their clothes. gahhh. and it's not just the asian ones, the curry ones are pretty bad too. But seriously, please learn english and some etiquette. I would rather not go to uni than have to end up at macquarie uni. == Iono, maybe I'm just saying this now cos I've been living there this last week.
blerghh - new topic. LOL FMLs. This cracked me up so bad.
"Today, I was feeling sick and having trouble breathing easily. I decided to take a nap and apparently ended up sleeping with my mouth wide open since breathing was an issue. I woke up to my boyfriend trying to put his penis in mouth. FML."
HAHAHA. obviously it's not true, no civilised man does that. but still, I ACTUALLY laughed out loud. in my room. by myself. how sad. LOL
BTW. I have a crazy friend who thinks Lady Gaga is better looking than Katy Perry. Even ignoring the fact that Lady Gaga has balls, someone PLEASE disagree with my crazy mate so I know the world is back to normal. Cheers. :)




hahahahahahahhaahhahahahaah
ReplyDeletehahahahah this kidddddd,,,,
please. lady gag does NOT look like that anymore...puhlease. get with the times bravin!!!!
and katy perry is going out with that cave man russel (?) whos some weirdo...
AND CAN YOU SEE A PENIS THERE? NO!
COOOOOOOOOOOOL
ReplyDelete7.5/10
holy shit, gaga's changed HAHA
ReplyDeletehttp://www.buzzybloggers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Lady-Gaga-Manchester-2010-Concert-February-18-2010.jpg