Just Push Play.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Gotta shake that ass like a donkey with parkinson.

Tumblr_l4bq5ewtd31qzvhq4o1_500_large

wow, I just watched North Korea get fcked by Portugal. It was like...raped. 7-0. that's painful. Portugal is on fire so far, so is Argentina. But srsly, I'm getting really annoyed with World Cup. Teams like Italy, Germany, Spain ? WTF ?! BOYS! what's going on ? how can you lose (or draw). == and then the refs. mate. wtf are you guys thinking? Srsly, its ruining the game. okay maybe if I let kewell's handball go, aiite fine - bad call - but I CAN let that go. but then ....WTF. WILKSHIRE?! that was a MASSIVE foul. that red card should have been so red that it started to bleed red ink all over the field. farrr outtttttt.

Anyway, considering buying Eminem's new album - Recovery. Seems okay and considering getting out to buy Drake's Thank Me Later althought I already dled it. Frik, gotta buy Horrorshows - Inside Story album as well. == Getting sick of dling music. Iono, I dl way too much and then I go out and buy albums of artists who deserve the cash money later anyway. hahaha. so yeahh...hmmm...so not THAT much happenign in my life? well not stuff i'd blog on. Exams over. Start studying for trials later this week, maybe after thursday? :)



HAHAHA. love this guy.

hmmm anyway...prefect election coming up. I'm actually quite surprised, time has just flown by. I can remember being elected as if it was like only 4 weeks ago. Wow. Well I think I'm lucky. i've been one of the shittest senior prefects ever LOL fml, but thank god I had a great prefect body supporting everything we tried to run and a great school captain and vice captain who always got my back and always going in the right direction. hahaha. its great to see some of the prefects stay so dedicated to their roles too after, big shoutout to james chen & milo xing especially on that. Anyway, I hope the new prefect body works well cos ours was amazing honestly. Taking a step out of the picture and looking at our valentines day assembly and some of our events I realised we NAILED em so well. like I thought these events were done so well by many of the ex prefects, spesh from our year 7 days, and I like to think that our events have lived up to that standard, if not then better. in fact we did better!! haha. so yeah, thankyou. big shoutout to our body frm this year. and best of luck to everyone on the ballot for the next prefect body. try not to sell yourself now kiddos, it's not worth it. I think the best campaign is simply to talk to the people you've already been talking to for the last however many years, let 'em know that your on the ballot. Not a great time to try and scream your name out everywhere or try make friends in these two days cos it seems a bit fake? Anyway i've already decided who I'm voting for so don't try swag that. ;)

ohhhh and wow -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINNA WON. :)
It's now after 12, so it's official. I can't believe your 18. what the freakk! AJUMAAAAAAA.

Tumblr_kvnrqhesy91qa0n3co1_500_large

freakkkkkk. :)

Repeat: Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie
Jay-Z ft. Beyonce - Bonnie & Clyde (we goin' oldskooooooool)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. this kiddddddd.
    dw, i kinda expect it. the buttons only there for you LOL. might as well make it default. ;)

    let me know when ur "lovin'" instead mate. haha

    ReplyDelete