Waste wayyy tooo much time on TED and TEDx videos. haha. ==
anyway, above video is about trying vegetarianism. I'm already a vegetarian on tuesdays and fridays (although i always break this ==) cos of religion. I have to admit, I love meat. so this is gonna be a challenge. AFTER trials that is :P
so much stuff I got to do after hsc. i swear i wrote a bucket list sometime back, should find it and add haha.
"We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and round"
anyway, above video is about trying vegetarianism. I'm already a vegetarian on tuesdays and fridays (although i always break this ==) cos of religion. I have to admit, I love meat. so this is gonna be a challenge. AFTER trials that is :P
so much stuff I got to do after hsc. i swear i wrote a bucket list sometime back, should find it and add haha.
"We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and round"
Repeat: Horrorshow - No Rides Left


No comments:
Post a Comment