Just Push Play.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"If I knew how to silence all the voices in my head then I would, but I can't so I listen to 'em instead."

So now the countdown begins. With only 8 official schooldays left, I realised I should write some more real talk on this blog before I leave. It's interesting to look back at old photos and just think about how far we've come. How much we've all changed and how much is going to change. It's inevitable, we're already talking about the different paths we'll al If I knew how to silence all the voices in my head then I would, but I can't so I listen to 'em instead And right now they telling me that I should be double checking your pedigree Cause I ain't buying half what you're selling mel be heading down soon.

But then I realised, there's no point feeling down about the end of school. I mean things definitely aren't ending the way I hoped they would. There's still all these loose ends out there. Over the years you lose contact with people you once held close, you meet some amazing people you wish you had gotten to know better and you develop a few amazing friendships along the way. So yes, although the end is near, and it is quite overwhelming that we may never cross paths again, for now just remember that as Marshall once advised Ted (still a HIMYM addict) "Ted, if you knew that tomorrow you were losing your legs would you sit on the couch all day crying about it or would you get up, run and jump, and do some awesome air-kicks in the air and everything you could still do while you had your legs." So kind of a gay quote, but you get the drift. We've got such a limited time left with each other we just got to keep enjoying it. LOVERS GONNA LOVE. <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjs86gRXW63wYn20bvRL19BaOUx0zpTRrOKjDN7br_TsJ8ivRH_rHeOEu9STvPbrUEor06CZPCSBRsTfKyvbs4eSo9FbICBXRt_c1tyWA9GwBRabqKw8hnAei7Pa52uBVpMGCtP2N1Mpu1y/s320/Tiffs+Party+1.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5514170511446660322" border="0">








































- it's not letting me upload anymore. what a scroll. but just looking at that again, my biggest photo regret is not taking enough photos with milo and vinnie. defs gotta get one with them boys and a lot of other people. start bringing cameras kids :)
- someone wanna leave a comment on this blog instead of clickin hating all the time? LOL, dont make me look like a nut by not commenting after i said that. anyway, I really should be studying for eco exam tomorrow!

4 comments: