Just Push Play.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Can I interest anybody in a little bit of thoughtcrime?

Alright fuck the hsc bullshit, this is worth interrupting a hiatus for. Music is seriously the best drug out there.

"This is a perfect example of why i do what i do, so people can have fun and vibe out and feel something. a lot of the comments n this youtube post talk about the old man being on some type of drug or whatever, but fuck all that. i know people his age that aint doin shit but watching golf and the grand kids. this dude is my hero and exactly how i wanna be living when im his age, still havin a good time just listening and vibing to great music. still feeling the feeling. go head old homie, you go head :)" - Kid Cudi
Couldn't agree more Scotty. Coolest Grandpa Out.





Haven't been working anywhere near as hard as I wanted to. Sadly, I've studied progressively less and less for each round of exams, but considering I did way too much back in term 4 year 11 it's not as bad as it sounds. Just take it a day at a time and an exam at a time from here on.

On a side note, I finally got around to getting Horrorshow's albums The Grey Space and Inside Story. Did someone just say "fuck yeah" cos fuck YEAH I'm loving it lol. And I also got Bruno Mars's debut album Doo-wops and hooligans. Haven't found a track on that album I don't like yet. Pretty good for a debut! OH and I got Macklemore's 2009 Unplanned Mixtape. Haven't listened to it fully yet but I'm not expecting the best. Got so much other new music too lol except my iPhone still hasn't arrived so got nothing to listen to it on when I'm out and about. Ahhh well, oh and Kid Cudi's next album Man on the Moon 2: The Legend of Mr Rager comes out while we're on schoolies. (November 9th) Hopefully they have net up at terrigal, must buy.

Alright, hope YOU kids are studying hard. See you soon! Cheers,
Bravin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment