She said I don’t spend time like I really should
She said she don't know me, anymore.
I think she hates me deep down; I know she does.
She wants to erase me.




She said she don't know me, anymore.
I think she hates me deep down; I know she does.
She wants to erase me.




Mad one. finally finished off our prefect year, it's been a huge year jam-packed with lots of fun and hard work, but more importantly the fun. Thanks once again to an amazing body for leading the way and amazing support from the school, we've had some of the best events ever simply from such large turnouts. :)
Randomly keep going out when I should be studying. zzz! Muckup day on monday, joker costume took like 2 minutes to get on and ready but like 30 minutes to get off HAHA. Then hit up macq on tuesday but I didn't get that much done, then Wednesday went out somewhere as well? Where the eff did I go? I don't even remember wtf. oh yeah, there was also 11 vs 12 oztag at school that day, which we raped. (Y) managed to get back to school by the end of the day, after mcgregor too, to make the last hour of the dance. It went off, for everyone below year 11 I mean, but there weren't many year 12's there. Still a good night. Thursday - House Cup for soccer. Rassack + Jones took on Toft + Mullavey but we lost. == after school, went to macq and studied a bit and did a fast maccas run before getting edwardoed haha jokes - at least it was fun. :) Then, last day of term yesterday. Mufti day + final prefect assembly where I "commentated" as mr. woodhouse became bill murray. Then after school hit up parra with kevsin, ed, minna, jess and jack and watched toy story 3 (MUST WATCH) went to viet place for dinner then max brenner. Good night out as always. Dropped jack at home and rocked back home to procrastinate all night while I "cleaned" my room. Still got books and paper EVERYWHERE fml. Must finish cleaning NOW.
Feeling so boned for exams. Haven't started ANYTHING and I've got UMAT to deal with too fml. arghhhhh ! so much to do, so little time and I've got no motivation. I went to tutor today and that's all the work I did. Learnt "all" (still can't do a lot of questions but fml) of binomial theorem in like an hour. I think I'm kinda lucky with some of my subjects, like I get maths and physics relatively easily. Like people always talk about how they work so hard and struggle with especially maths but thankfully most the time I just get it the first time I learn it. Until now. EFFIN CIRCULAR MOTION. LOL, but yeah kinda with edward on this, I suck at studying. Like really badly. So I try really hard to learn stuff, and learn it RIGHT the first time so I don't have to go back and reteach myself then it's usually okay. Never works with english and chem though. I actually work my ass off for english and chem and I still don't get great, but it's not like I'm not satisfied with what I get either. So yeah, lucky in one sense, unlucky in another? Wish I was like Jack, that guy FINISHES his 2u Essay the night before EVERY exam then starts to memorise and he still hasn't dropped a mark + he doesn't do much work for chemistry or eco but he still gets gun! Freak of nature much? But loads of respect man, that guys a beast. Mmm...but I guess maths takes a LOT of time usually so I'm lucky to have a lot of spare time to actually SPEND on chem and english cos I just gave up on maths homework sheets a while ago. way too freakign boring nowadays. except I've kinda bludged around a bit too much after last exams and I don't know HEAPS of circular motion. fcckkkk! Someone teach me fast plox!
speaking of "plox" hahaha - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF! :) Hope you had a great day! & shoutout to KP my main bro for his birthday yesterday too.
Randomly keep going out when I should be studying. zzz! Muckup day on monday, joker costume took like 2 minutes to get on and ready but like 30 minutes to get off HAHA. Then hit up macq on tuesday but I didn't get that much done, then Wednesday went out somewhere as well? Where the eff did I go? I don't even remember wtf. oh yeah, there was also 11 vs 12 oztag at school that day, which we raped. (Y) managed to get back to school by the end of the day, after mcgregor too, to make the last hour of the dance. It went off, for everyone below year 11 I mean, but there weren't many year 12's there. Still a good night. Thursday - House Cup for soccer. Rassack + Jones took on Toft + Mullavey but we lost. == after school, went to macq and studied a bit and did a fast maccas run before getting edwardoed haha jokes - at least it was fun. :) Then, last day of term yesterday. Mufti day + final prefect assembly where I "commentated" as mr. woodhouse became bill murray. Then after school hit up parra with kevsin, ed, minna, jess and jack and watched toy story 3 (MUST WATCH) went to viet place for dinner then max brenner. Good night out as always. Dropped jack at home and rocked back home to procrastinate all night while I "cleaned" my room. Still got books and paper EVERYWHERE fml. Must finish cleaning NOW.
Feeling so boned for exams. Haven't started ANYTHING and I've got UMAT to deal with too fml. arghhhhh ! so much to do, so little time and I've got no motivation. I went to tutor today and that's all the work I did. Learnt "all" (still can't do a lot of questions but fml) of binomial theorem in like an hour. I think I'm kinda lucky with some of my subjects, like I get maths and physics relatively easily. Like people always talk about how they work so hard and struggle with especially maths but thankfully most the time I just get it the first time I learn it. Until now. EFFIN CIRCULAR MOTION. LOL, but yeah kinda with edward on this, I suck at studying. Like really badly. So I try really hard to learn stuff, and learn it RIGHT the first time so I don't have to go back and reteach myself then it's usually okay. Never works with english and chem though. I actually work my ass off for english and chem and I still don't get great, but it's not like I'm not satisfied with what I get either. So yeah, lucky in one sense, unlucky in another? Wish I was like Jack, that guy FINISHES his 2u Essay the night before EVERY exam then starts to memorise and he still hasn't dropped a mark + he doesn't do much work for chemistry or eco but he still gets gun! Freak of nature much? But loads of respect man, that guys a beast. Mmm...but I guess maths takes a LOT of time usually so I'm lucky to have a lot of spare time to actually SPEND on chem and english cos I just gave up on maths homework sheets a while ago. way too freakign boring nowadays. except I've kinda bludged around a bit too much after last exams and I don't know HEAPS of circular motion. fcckkkk! Someone teach me fast plox!
speaking of "plox" hahaha - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF! :) Hope you had a great day! & shoutout to KP my main bro for his birthday yesterday too.
REPEAT:
Erase Me - Kid Cudi ft. Kanye West
Thug Love - 50 Cent ft. Destiny's Child
Party Animal - Akon (Produced by David Guetta)
Erase Me - Kid Cudi ft. Kanye West
Thug Love - 50 Cent ft. Destiny's Child
Party Animal - Akon (Produced by David Guetta)


ahh yeah, can't believe it's over already;
ReplyDeletei love our prefect body :')
& are you serioussssss?!
it took only two minutes to turn into a WHITE GUY? ahahah jokes bro :)
AWESOME SAAAUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEE
ReplyDeleteTHANKSSSSSS BRAVINMAN C:
ReplyDeleteHope your hols are epicsauce.