Just Push Play.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's days like these that'll make us happy like a puppy getting lucky with a lassie.

So I actually did write a blog entry in the holidays? LOL, and then I did one of those downie moments where I clicked the wrong link and it changed page, then when I went back it was all gone. Far out, what a waste of time. Was too lazy to write it out again. Haven't blogged in agessssss and at the moment I don't really have much time to write out anything except the 4 essays I'm yet to start memorising. Will write some epic post after trials, so epic, it'll make kev click "awesome sauce" instead of "hatin'" HAHA. gotta love that guy, no homo. fuck hating, let's go skating brahhhh.

If I remember correctly, I think I wrote a bit of my last blog out about nba? I was so ecstatic when bosh teamed up with wade. As always, miami's still my third favourite team behind trailblazers and celtics but then....FREAKING LEBRON JAMES RUINS EVERYTHING. jumps on the miami heat wagon, betrays his hometown, betrays his franchise that asshole and joins miami. So now, we're pretty much unstoppable? Except that's gay, just killed NBA. Not going to be interesting to watch if they just tear that comp up, even though I still like wade and bosh. Lebron ruined Miami Heat and the NBA. Really wanted to see wade and bosh tear UP lebron in cavs next season. hahaha, ahh well. there's a storm brewing in New York? After acquiring stoudemire there apparently trying to create space to grab MELO and CP3 soon? ffffuuuuuu- that will be hectic, you get lebron, wade bosh take on cp3, melo and stoudemire not to mention lakers and celtics still got some fuel in there tanks and bulls might have something to add now after adding boozer?

World Cup was hectic too, but so long ago now so not gonna say much. Oh yeahhhh, LEAGUEEEE. OOOFT BRAH. after almost a whole holiday of abstaining from following NRL I've watched 6 matches in less than two weeks. Far out, I love the hayne train. no fuck that, I love the Hayne plane. Not a big parra fan but shit that kid is good. I was in shock the other night when he crushed my beloved panthers but I haven't watched a game that good this whole year so it was worth it I guess.

Anyway, guess a lot of stuff has been happening just ceebs to write. Schools been kind of dull. Lifes been kind of shit. And study was pretty much non-existent till last week. Had umat today, wasn't really prepared and I didn't do great, probably deserve it for doing nothing for it. ==; not too keen on medicine at the moment anyhow. If I do it, I'd wanna make sure I do it for the right reasons first. Like you always see people who do it for money and the title and just doesn't seem...ethical? I don't know. At least most people I saw today genuinely want to do medicine and for the right reasons and that's good. It takes a really special person to be a doctor I guess but luckily everyone I know going for medicine at the moment will be a good doctor so it's all good :) GOODLUCK, even though it's a bit late. I know umat was hard but everyone found it hard and it's all relative, so don't give up on your dreams now. Hopefully NASA will come to sydney and I can land a job as an aerospace engineer too! LOL

anyway, i'm out. good luck for trials :) study hard and stay healthy haha we can't keep doing this 2 hours of sleep a night pattern. LOL

woah fuck haven't written music out in ages. Here's some tracks I had repeating for the last few weeks.
REPEAT:
Days Like These - The Cat Empire
Showtime - Spit Syndicate ft. Solo
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
I Need A Girl - Taeyang
Do It All - Drake
Bottoms Up - Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj
Take Me to the Hospital (Rusko Remix) - The Prodigy
Hold On (Sub Focus Remix) - Rusko feat. Amber Coffman
One Day at a Time - Enrique Inglesias feat. Akon
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled feat. Ludacris, T-Pain, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross

1 comment:

  1. RUSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOO AND THE PRODIGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    SIIIICKKKKKKK ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! ! !

    oh and incase your wondering
    the hatin' vote isnt me LOL
    i promise, you got a new hater
    BUT HATERS GONNA HATE, HEATERS GONNA HEAT, MINNAS GONNA MIN,

    ReplyDelete