"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."


Just rewatched fight club. Forgot how much I loved that movie. Boys, when shit fucks up from now, it's time to start a fight club. Seriously, Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter. Three of my favourite white actors of all time. Is it just me or is there something about Helena Bonham Carter that makes her attractive? LOL like not sexually, but she's just a good actor? I don't know, like in Harry Potter Bellatrix was one of my favourite characters just cos she played her and stuff. Trippy. Anyway, if you haven't seen this movie, definitely should watch it. Even though it is R 18+ i think i watched it when i was like 11 or 12 the first time? And it didn't really mess me up =P there are a few gruesome fight scenes, a bit of swearing, and a bit of sex but no you never see Pitty's schlong. Sorry ladies.
Anyway, it kinda got me thinking? Have you ever wondered if you have an alter ego? Seriously, sometimes I think I have an alter ego. Like T.I. vs T.IP. kinda way (cept not really as gangster ahaha). I don't know. I'm a strange kid (Y) But yes, I love that movie. Maybe it's more for guys? But still, worth to watch whoever you are. That's all I say, cos the first rule of fight club is you never talk about fight club. ;)
School is such a waste of life. Seriously, can we just end NOW? I didn't even have class today. Woke up, got to school, played some horse in period 1 free, maths period 2 finished reviewing 3unit paper then double physics where we got together as a grade and went through the phys paper. My exam results for those two exams were surprisingly good so I'm happy with them. Cept I'm pretty sure, its now nothing but bad news to come =( ahhh welll. It's all over. And then painted common room, finished a few walls third coat and got a good first/second coat on the last wall started. Should be finished soon, props to everyone who rocked up. AND WHERE WAS EVERYONE TODAY? STOP JIGGING WITHOUT ME LOL. MINNA! WHY JIG , LITTLE TWIG? YOU TOO JESS AND ED. NOOOBS. get better soon if your sick. Meanwhile I'm freaking sickkkk now with a fever, eyes are burning and i got a sore throat fml. Whole body is sore from gym sesh yesterday, I've gotten a lot weaker too fml. Whatevs - HSC FIRST. (Y)
Anyway, think I've decided to shave off my kanye west facial hair around my mouth. =( don't worry, it should grow back thicker in 3 - 5 days! :) Trying to get it like this, but not dense enough yet.

Anyway, it kinda got me thinking? Have you ever wondered if you have an alter ego? Seriously, sometimes I think I have an alter ego. Like T.I. vs T.IP. kinda way (cept not really as gangster ahaha). I don't know. I'm a strange kid (Y) But yes, I love that movie. Maybe it's more for guys? But still, worth to watch whoever you are. That's all I say, cos the first rule of fight club is you never talk about fight club. ;)
School is such a waste of life. Seriously, can we just end NOW? I didn't even have class today. Woke up, got to school, played some horse in period 1 free, maths period 2 finished reviewing 3unit paper then double physics where we got together as a grade and went through the phys paper. My exam results for those two exams were surprisingly good so I'm happy with them. Cept I'm pretty sure, its now nothing but bad news to come =( ahhh welll. It's all over. And then painted common room, finished a few walls third coat and got a good first/second coat on the last wall started. Should be finished soon, props to everyone who rocked up. AND WHERE WAS EVERYONE TODAY? STOP JIGGING WITHOUT ME LOL. MINNA! WHY JIG , LITTLE TWIG? YOU TOO JESS AND ED. NOOOBS. get better soon if your sick. Meanwhile I'm freaking sickkkk now with a fever, eyes are burning and i got a sore throat fml. Whole body is sore from gym sesh yesterday, I've gotten a lot weaker too fml. Whatevs - HSC FIRST. (Y)
Anyway, think I've decided to shave off my kanye west facial hair around my mouth. =( don't worry, it should grow back thicker in 3 - 5 days! :) Trying to get it like this, but not dense enough yet.

Anyway, super sickkkk. Don't know how or where i got it but yes, off to bed for a bit. Goodnight fellas.
REPEAT:
Nelly - Just A Dream
REPEAT:
Nelly - Just A Dream


get well soon bro
ReplyDelete