Coooooooool. So I promised to write an epic blog someday after trials so this is half epic summary w/e. It's funny, (as i think jess? said in her blog), you always seem to have so much time to do stuff like blogging and youtubing and crap when youre SUPPOSED to be studying. But now I'm free, It's like I'm never really into it. Blogging was probably just my sad little way of venting without having to get changed and go out as much for those 4 weeks leading up to trials. guess it helped keep me alive and not glued to books 24/7.
I think I've learnt never to cram ever again from trials. so scarred, i actually did the WORST out of all my hsc exams so far in the trials. like it wasn't terrible I mean, but relative it wasn't great. and like you always tell yourself, man i'm gonna gun trials and catch up and own yuzhong or bainy or whatever mortal enemy you might have but it sucks that I never really did. ahhhh well, life goes on, haters gon' hate and I got my bag packed with kevknowswhat. at least it's overrrrrrrr :)
So. Here's some important stuff that happened in the last 4 weeks during trials and leading to trials, in LIST form cos I'm cool like that.
I think I've learnt never to cram ever again from trials. so scarred, i actually did the WORST out of all my hsc exams so far in the trials. like it wasn't terrible I mean, but relative it wasn't great. and like you always tell yourself, man i'm gonna gun trials and catch up and own yuzhong or bainy or whatever mortal enemy you might have but it sucks that I never really did. ahhhh well, life goes on, haters gon' hate and I got my bag packed with kevknowswhat. at least it's overrrrrrrr :)
So. Here's some important stuff that happened in the last 4 weeks during trials and leading to trials, in LIST form cos I'm cool like that.
- So back when Term 2 Exams Finished. Think we just went on a high at the end of term and did no work (which explains why I've never learnt circular motion fml). We Won year 11 vs year 12 oztag. TOOOOO EASSSSYYYYYY. Didn't score though personally but it was all good fun =P
- We lost Jones + Rassack Vs Toft + Mullavey. COMEON. they had roshan, ragu, mudi chrishan etc. and I think till this day I'm still going to blame my throw-in (which for some stupid ass reason I made a throw-out! as, okay not costing us the game but definitely slimming our chances. == GG. but yes, still can't wait to get back to club soccer next year :)
- Final Prefect Assembly. Love those guys. Best prefect group I think we'll ever see ;) Sorry Roy and the gang hahaha. but yeah, gladly we had a smooth finish to top an amazing year. Cheers.
- Holidays were pretty bad. Whenever you went out you felt crap as so you full restrict yourself but when your at home your thinking DAMN stuff study I want to go out. So here's the thing. from now on Bravin, if you want to go out, GO OUT. JUST EFFING GO. (hopefully someone else does too). I'm not really good at forcing myself to study nowadays so yeah, I'll study when I FEEL like it. (hopefully I feel like it sometime in the next two weeks till end of HSC!) But yes, nevertheless, holidays were filled with long days at talent and macq uni not too many partys or outings but a couple. Should've made better use of my time back then but whatevs in the past.
- Back to SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. where the first person I talked to was TEH who freaking gave me a mental slap in the face seeing as he had finished memorising all his essays and done all the maths papers whereas I hadn't done ANY of em yet not even WRITTEN one of my essays. == but that was good, got me going to work. Everyone was pretty heads down so yes, admittedly school was kind of dull in those weeks leading to trials.
- UMAT fail. Well I had ALL these resources and I HAD them for about 8 months now so i DID have all the time in the world to prepare but I didn't. I winged pretty much and yes, didn't do great, serves me right. Then again it's unpredictable and they say it's a test you can't really prepare for. goodluck with results.
- My uncle past away a little while before trials. It was pretty tragic, and he was such an amazing person. I knew him better when I was younger than I do now but the fact that hes never there to "get to know" ever again is pretty fucking shit. Hope his family's coping okay, haven't visited since just before trials ><>
- TRIALS. WTF they creeped up on me like yuzhong in the playground. Seriously, ENGLISH, is the gayest subject you kids will ever do. Goodluck with it. (Y) Not gonna talk about exams cos there over and i don't even care anymore and some people havnt done em yet.
- Finish last exam --> met chris rachel kong and bev at school? cool surprise. you kids crash more. had to leave them to hit up the CT with the gang. watched inception and did not get mindfucked. if anything i fucked it's mind? lol but yes, i loved that movie. I might go again ;) Then just bummed in ct, went to k where we squished into a room the size of like a closet and sang our hearts off till the temperature hit above 60 degrees or some shit. Went to dinner which was so gay that I will not even bother to mention. Then hit up noritas where we played the most competitive pictionary. MY TEAM NEVER LOSES. we got that allotropic connection amongst us man. freakign drew like a triangle on a circle and minna correctly guessed a beak LOL then tang drew a star and a crab (which I thought was a fish) and I guessed zodiac LOL
- friday after exams. BIGGEST SLEEP IN AGES. got home half late the night before cos trains were all noibis. Basketball with the boys at auburn. so many cats rocked up, pretty good sesh. played for ages and considering i cam like 2 hours late...damn some of you other guys must've been exhausted. Tom dropped me off at home then went aquatic centre where I ran into tang AGAIN and we both swam laps. I freaking hate slow people who swim in the fast lane and fast people who swim int he slow lane and stuff like that. seriously, i scream GTFO underwater when I crash into them.
- Saturday: wake up in the morning, hittup talent, go home, go school, paint common room. took ages, ended up leavign like almost 2 hours after I planned to leave and liek we only painted half of it. == Mr Khoury is a beast. Kadi's 18th was pretty good. freakign costume parties are trippy, just went as a lumberjack cos it was a jungle theme party (Y). Good sesh, good night out. =) jack dropped me home at like 12:30 and i was in bed by like 12:32 slept till like 11. oh man. felt so good and then woke up to realise how sscrewedddd i was for english.
- I burped. Yes this is important. Seriously, maybe I'm just retarded but I really rarely burp. I forgot what it feels like completely. So i was like wtf jst happened when it happened. Probs cos I sculled so much vanilla coke.
- I witnessed history when I saw teh lose RPS kingship to fei's amazing dance moves in maths today. EPIC. the BIG FEITUS --> unstoppable HAHA.
CRIKEY. WHAT AN ADVENTURE. THAT WAS SO LONG. WOW RESPECT IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ THAT. HOPEFULLY I WILL BOTHER TO READ THAT SOMEDAY 12 YEARS IN THE FUTURE.
Anyway, I don't think I will ever grow old of these vids. I love this kid. Had to share:
BEE TEE DUBS. let's start a new grade trend. if you ever sit with Esther in any class, take her pens and switch all the lids and ink HAHAHA, gotta love that kid. OH and BEE TEE DUBS 2: www.ihateyourbum.blogspot.com --> BEST SITE EVER. (Y)
laters skaters.
REPEAT:
T.I. ft. Keri Hilson - Got Your Back
Bob Marley - Buffalo Soldier
Bob Marley - Talking Blues


I burped. Yes this is important.
ReplyDeleteLOL FUNNY KID. good luck with english :)
LOL (Y)
ReplyDeletei never burp toooo :)
ReplyDeletewe are just cool ahahahaaa