marked my 3u hsc exam last night, i think i made a fucking careless error in question 2. lame. == can't remember what I wrote exactly. Ahhh well.
No more maths ever. Wow, kind of devo. I actually like maths exams (not really, but compared to other exams there always the most creative/fun) but still, GOOD RIDDANCE. :D probably take up tutoring after hsc, seems like a waste to learn so much and then just forget it.
Watched Kanye's 35 minute edwardo music video last night. Wow, it's pretty good. Probably win some sort of music video award and maybe Taylor will hop up on stage and interrupt him. hahaha.
DONT WATCH IF YOU HAVE AN EXAM TOMORRROW.
noteeee: AKON AND CIARA ARE JOINING SUMMERBEATZ. fuck, I'm going to be sooooo broke if I go. Still have to pay for Usher + Trey, Rockpool Bar & Grill & Good Vibrations. But it's akooonnnnnnnnn :( and its 120 bux for mosh, which is pretty damn cheap compared to usher == WHOS UP NOW?! send me a message if your up for mosh summerbeatzz pleaseee. akon is one crazy entertainer, he put the SUPA in supafest. (Y)
back to study! ALL OVER SOOOOOON :) but the hardest 3 days to go, only cos the last three exams are back to back. laters
REPEAT:
Get Back Up - T.I. ft. Usher
Don't Look Now - Far East Movement ft. Keri Hilson
Oh Yeah - Diggy Simmons ft. Lupe Fiasco, Pharrel
Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding ft. Jakwob (DJ Jonny Remix)


No comments:
Post a Comment