Just Push Play.

Monday, October 25, 2010

You love to drink, so do we. Get my bottles, bring 'em to me. :)

Stuffing Hiatus for a second.

Stuff K-Pop. Stuff Bollywood. It's all about African Tribal Beats. HAHA, Tom just linked me this vid. I don't know who was smoking more weed, the guys who wrote this song, the group who sings it or the music video director. LOL this is like the most fucked up random music video I've seen all year. HAHAHAHA. Did some quick research, Die Antwoord is a South-African hip-hop music group who like to incorporate Zef elements into their music. (Zef - a unique South African style which is modern and trashy and also includes out-of-date, discarded cultural and style elements.) From the mice-jacket costuming, freakish props and the giant penises in the backdrop, you can just tell that somewhere in South Africa, people are high on their own farts.




Sorry if that ruined your day. Haha, on a more "serious" note, Jimmy McMillan is running in the Gubernatorial Election 2010, to represent the "Rent is Too Damn High Party". You might enjoy his campaign, although this vid has probably gone viral by the time I click "publish Post". HAHAHAHA, he's a champ. Be funny if he wins! LOL



Looks like a black colonel sanders right?! hahaha, anyway. back to the AITCH ESS SEE. :( Not the best performance in 4u maths today, but I'm not too devo! gotta make up for it in 3u! :) But first, I gotta watch Kanye West's music Video for Runaway. It's freaking 37 MINUTES LONG. Better be epic or I'll interrupt HIM at the VMAs next year.

Study hardddd!


p.s. CHRIS BROWN - YEAH 3x ! :)
p.p.s. IM SO EXCITEDDDD. NEVADA AND SPAIN!!!!!! WOOHOOOO! I LOVE MY COUSINS! :D

1 comment:

  1. tooooooooooooooooo many penises!!!
    unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnecesaayy T______T
    scarrred for life.

    ReplyDelete